What the pressure regulator industries have always waited for is here!
The technology developed by TEX, applied to the REPi, brings innovation to the market that needs to control pneumatic pressure in a smart, fast, and accurate way!
The only regulator in the market featured with indication of pressure already calibrated with Warranted ISO/IEC17025 certificate!
- Pressure regulation with accuracy
- High speed of pressure setting
- Analogic or digital control
- Interface with alphanumeric display (optional)
- Configurable pressure units
- Warranted digital calibration (RBC)
- Remote pressure reading for load loss compensation
- Programming of pressure events with date and time
- Communication interface with computers
- High output flow
- Fully in Portuguese
- Power supply: 24 VDC (4W)
- Digital input: RS-232
- Analogic input: 0 – 5 VDC
- Display (IHM): 8×2 lines, alphanumeric with backlight
- Keypad (IHM): 3 control keys
- Weight: 700g
- Operation temperature: +0 to +45oC
- Selectable pressure units: kgf/cm2, bar, mmHg, mmH2O, kPa, mbar, and psi
- Environment isolation: IP60
- Compliance: CE mark
- Connections: 1/4″ BSPT
- Fluid: Dry air or N2 (filtration class 1.4.1-ISO8573)
- Input Pressure: maximum. 160 PSI
- Optional: Power supply source, communication cable with computers, remote control software (PC), and air filter.
- It controls a precision pressure regulator electronically, with high flow (constant or varied) without compromising pressure.
- It uses a smart intelligent communication system that when connected to a PLC or a computer, it can control pressure digitally.
- The technology featured in the REPi is applicable to any process where there is need of control, accuracy, stability, and smart pressure setting!
- Sequential pressure change that can work with two or more test pressure on the same test.
- Automatic correction of pressure for equalization to load losses, including pressure remote setting.